Car Rental In Poland – 2020
CAR RENTAL RATES FROM FARM RENT-A-CAR
CAR RATES FROM CAL-CAR RENT-A-CAR
Here are some useful information for the drivers:
– An International Driver’s License is required in addition to the U.S. driver’s license previously held for a minimum of one year.
– Major credit card is required.
– Cars cannot be driven to Ukraine, Russia, Belarus.
– Speed limit in populated areas is 60 km/h (35mph), elsewhere – 90 km/h (55mph), on two-lane roads, and 110 km/h(65 mph) on divided highways. There are frequent radar checks, be aware.
– Fuel in Poland is 94 octane, 86 octane and diesel.
– While driving in Poland, lights must be on at all times.
– Use of cell phone while driving is prohibited, unless the set is hands-free. (Cell phones for use in Poland can be rented from our office). If you wish to use your cell phone in Poland, check with your service provider.
– Usage of guarded parking facilities (where available) is strongly recommended.
Rates include: unlimited mileage, VAT tax, hospitality service at the airport, public liability Insurance, oil, maintenance. Rates apply only if services are prepaid before departure and service voucher is issued.
INSURANCE: Although we strongly recommend purchasing car insurance, CDW for rentals up to 30 days can be waived by using a major credit card. Make sure to check with your credit card company for conditions and procedures applicable to the rental in Poland. It may not apply to certain models. In case of damage or theft of a car, clients financial liability amounts to a full value of replacing the vehicle at the prevailing new market price. IN CASE OF ACCIDENT POLICE REPORT IS MANDATORY. All damages must be settled in Poland. The renter must file for reimbursement after return. Cost of gas is not included. The car has a full gas tank when picked up and should be dropped off with a full gas tank. For the missing fuel the client will be charged according to the current gas prices (ca. $2 per liter).
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Rental day is equal to one 24-hour cycle with 59 min. grace period.
THEFT PROTECTION: TP Insurance limits responsibility to $500 deductible. Personal Accident Insurance is not available. Additional drivers may be added to the rental agreement at no extra cost. (please advise at the time of booking). Child’s seat available upon request. Car rental and drop-off is available during regular office hours. After hours, including weekends and Holidays, additional fees may apply.
CANCELLATIONS: For cancellations received 7 working days fess apply depending on costs incurred plus $50 processing fee. Cars may be reserved by category/group only not by make of a car or a specific model.
1 kilometer = 0.62 miles
1 mile = 1.61 kilometer
1 liter – 1.26 quart
1 gallon – 3.78 liters